by Kitchen Ladies
One of our most favorite things about being home in Jamestown, Rhode Island in the summer is the fresh fish at Zeek’s Creek. Just the other day we bought some fresh, local Halibut and as we left Greg Zeek (owner and fisherman) offered up a great idea for marinating the fish before grilling and this is our version of his recipe! It was SOOO delicious!
1. Fire up the grill so that it’s hot
2. Heat up a skillet with butter (as much as you like)
2. Add one clove of crushed garlic – careful not to burn
3. Drop the fresh fish in and coat with butter and garlic on both sides
4. Sear on the grill for 2 minutes/each side then remove
5. Drizzle the leftover butter and garlic on top of the fish and top with some fresh Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
Check out a few of our other favorite things to do in the summer on our beautiful island! Click here – Island Life